Eurecia allows you to request a leave or an absence yourself.
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Staff leave calendar.
On the staff leave calendar:
- Click on the starting day or ending day.
- Then, click on "new absence request" next to the leave calendar. "My requests" page will open et gives you the possibility to save the absence.
- Modify the dates (optional). Be careful, ending date may have change, corresponding to the day before re starting work shift.
- Modify absence type (optional) Eurecia proposes you an "automatical" type.
In that case, eurecia creates a leaves distribution depending on company settings. But you also be able to choose another type of leave if the automatical choice does not fit with your request.
- Click on "submit for approval", request is sent by email to the person in charge.
You can cancel a request before approval: staff leave calendar, click on the request, and then click on "cancel the request" bottom right of the page.
Depending on your company settings:
- Either whenever the leave request is submitted, counters are impacted. For one leave you cannot make multiple requests. That allows the employee to make requests only for accrued leaves.
- Or, either for one leave you can make multiple requests. The first one will impact counters, the other requests won't be approved if accrued days are not enough.
Once request approved, depending on your company settings, you can cancel or not your request or ask your manager to cancel it for you.
Tips & tricks:
You can also make a request by using:
- Staff leave & absences > my requests > new absence request.
- Home page > New absence request.