Eurécia allows users to make exceptional requests meaning working out of usual work shift times.
Once your request is approved, you can enter overtime event’s in resources calendar.
Who is concerned by this article?
All users of the Eurécia platform.
Make an exceptional work request
Access: Times & Activities > My requests > Create a new overtime request.
- Enter the date of the request,
- Enter the starting and end time of the request, or the amount of hours made.
- Add a timeslot or enter a date and overtime hours if you need to do more than one request.
- A 'transfer impacts' table will appear, depending on hours you made you will find some surcharges on overtime hours, night hours, not worked days and public holidays. Then chose : payroll or compensation days.
- Type a comment in 'Employee comments' if you are a concerned employee or in 'Manager comments' if you're not the employee concerned by the request.
- 'Submit for approval'.
Once the request has been approved, depending on the company settings you can:
- Cancel the request.
- Ask to a manager or an admin to cancel it for you.
- Create a new event on the resource calendar directly via “create a new event”. But, only if you entered before a starting time and an end time and not an amount of hours. The event is called “Exceptional work” in Resource Calendar.
Another way to make an overtime request:
Resources calendar > team calendar:
To enter an overtime event, a link will appears to make an exceptional work shift request.
Home page > New overtime request
Keywords associated to this article:
Time - timesheet – workshift - input hours - time type - activity - time tracking - exceptional work request - request- approved - overtime hours - calendar