Eurecia allows users to make overtime requests, meaning: working out of usual work shift times.
Once your request is approved, you can enter overtime event’s in resources calendar.
Access: Times & Activities > My requests > Create a new overtime request.
- Enter the date of the request,
- Enter the starting and end time of the request, or the amount of hours made.
- Add a timeslot or enter a date and overtime hours if you need to do more than one request.
- A "transfer impacts" Tab will appear, depending on hours you made you will find some majorations on extrahours, night hours, not worked days and public holidays. Then chose : payroll or compensation days.
- Type a comment in "Employee comments" if you are a concerned employee or in "Manager comments" if you're not the employee concerned by the request.
- "Submit for approval".
Once the request has been approved, depending on the company settings you can:
- Cancel the request.
- Ask to a manager or an admin to cancel it for you.
- Create a new event on the resource calendar directly via “create a new event”. But, only if you entered before a starting time and an end time and not an amount of hours. The event is called “Exceptional work” in Resource Calendar.
- Resources calendar > team calendar: enter an overtime event, a link will appears to make an exceptional work shift request.
- Home page > New overtime request