Eurecia gives you the possibility to visualize "to be approved", "approved", "rejected" ... requests.
Access: Staff leaves & absences > My requests
Below the synthesis tab you can find the Staff leave and absence requests tab. This is where you can find the list of every request made and its status. The "to be treated by" column informs you who is in charge to approve the request, and it can evolve depending on request status.
You can change display depending on the absence type, the status and/or period type.
Here is the list of every filter you can find :
- Absence type: chose it among the choices you have in the list.
- Status: corresponds to your request status :
- Provisional: requests has been submitted, not in process yet.
- To be approved: requests has been submitted for approval, they are in process of approval.
- Approved: requests have been approved by the person in charge.
- Rejected: requests have been submitted for approval but rejected by the person in charge.
- Info request: requests are not approved yet, they are awaiting some more information by the person who made the request.
- Cancelled: request have been approved then rejected.
- Cancelled before approval: requests have been cancelled by the person in charge just before approval.
- To be cancelled: requests are in cancellation process but the settings force the approval to cancel the request.
- Period: corresponds to the year of the request, 2014, 2015...
- Display only conflicts requests: allows you to only visualize conflicted requests, requests that did not respected some constraints.