The skill level of a collaborator or of an applicant, of the level required by the job is evaluated according to a scale, 1 is the minimum and 4 the maximum. There are two categories for the minimum level, 'Not acquired' and 'Being acquired'.
You can customize the number of levels and the names.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Customize the skills levels
Access : Admin Area > Talent modules > Skills > Skills level
To modify a name of a level
- In the column ' Modify' click on the pencil
- Modify the name
To add a level
- Click on 'Add a skill level'
- Fill-in a name
- Input a percentage that corresponds to the relative acquisition. This percentage won't be visible and will be user to sort out the level in the right order
- Input a definition (optional)
To delete a level
Only the levels with an 'bin' icon can be deleted, if the scale has more than 4 levels.
- Click on the bin on the line of the level to delete
- Click on 'Ok'
Keywords associated to this article:
Skills - action plan - collaborator - level - notions - add - acquired