You have been following a training course, making requests for others training courses and you want to know if they have been accepted?
Access: Click on the link you received by mail or in Eurecia > My employee record > GPEC > training courses.
Here are the different states of the training courses:
- Considered: your request is in process; it can be or accepted or denied.
- Approved: your request is accepted, the training course is registered in the training list, dates still need to be defined.
- Planed: training course is approved, dates are already planned and validated.
- Realised: the training course already took place and you participated.
- Rejected: the request has been rejected.
- Cancelled: the training has been accepted but then cancelled.
If you want more information on why your request for a training course has been rejected or cancelled, feel free to contact your manager or your HR department, depending on your organization company rules.