It's possible for you to see the different leave trackers, you can find them here, with specific details.
Who is concerned by this article?
Standard users as employees.
Display my leave balance
Access: Staff leave & absences > My entitlements.
- Accrual start / accrual end: start and end of the period.
- Period: year.
- Type: kind of leaves or absences "(d)" for days and "(h)" for hours.
- Accrued: total of days or hours taken since the accrual start.
- Days taken: total of days or hours already taken since the accrual start.
- Remaining days: remaining leave days between "accrued" and "days taken"
- Remaining entitlements to be accrued: days or hours accrued till the end of the period.
- Planned absences: absences approved or submitted for approval but the date hasn't been reached yet.
- Simulated balance at end of period: days remaining till the end of period, considering accrued days and taken days on the global period. (Remaining days + Remaining entitlements to be accrued - Planned absences)
You can open the balance by simply clicking on it.
Keywords associated to this article :
Balance - Leave - Absences - period - entitlements - Accrued - Taken - Tracker- type