It's possible for you to see the different leave counters, you can find them here, with specific details:
Access: Staff leave & absences > My entitlements.
- Accrual start / accrual end: start and end of the period.
- Period: year.
- Type: kind of leaves or absences "(d)" for days and "(h)" for hours.
- Accrued: total of days or hours taken since the accrual start.
- Days taken: total of days or hours already taken since the accrual start.
- Remaining days: remaining leave days between "accrued" and "days taken"
- Remaining entitlements to be accrued: days or hours accrued till the end of the period.
- Planned absences: absences approved or submitted for approval but the date hasn't been reached yet.
- Simulated balance at end of period: days remaining till the end of period, considering accrued days and taken days on the global period. (Remaining days + Remaining entitlements to be accrued - Planned absences)
Depending on settings of your company, you can find an icon "open this balance" next to the balance line. If you click, "detailed record of status leave balance" file will open, and you will se a recap tab and your historical.