In order not to forget the end date of an employee's contract, it is possible to receive an email notification a few days before the end date of the contract, by programming an alert in Eurécia.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators of Eurécia platform.
How to configure automatic notifications?
Access : HR Portal > Employee record
In the banner at the top right of the "Employees record":
- Click on the "Add an element"
- Enter a description (optional)
- Enter a value (optional)
- Select in the category "employment contract"
- Enter the start and end dates of the contract
- Attach a file (optional)
- Check "Email Alert"
- Enter the information about the email to be sent:
- Define the number of days before the email alert is sent, as well as the start or end date
- Define whether this alert should be repeated every X days, X months or X years
- Select the person to receive the email in the "to" field, (if more than one person must be notified, in this case select "Other" and manually enter the different addresses of the persons concerned by separating them with semicolons
- Finally, click on "Save".
It is also possible to save an element from the employee record.
Access: HR Portal > Employee directory > Employee record > 'About me' Tab
- Click on 'add an element'
- Proceed in the same way as above
Keywords associated to this article:
Automatic - notifications - email - alert - employee record -