It is possible to forbid to request leave during a period of the year depending some criteria: the staff leave profile of the employee, a customized list, un department ...
It is also possible to forbid a given period of leave for a group of employees with the same leave profile.
Who is concerned by this article ?
The administrators of Eurécia platform.
Forbid to request leave for a given period (according to the staff leave profile)
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Staff leave profiles
- Click on a staff leave profile to open it
- in 'Staff leave and absence types' you can find the list of all absences assigned to this profile
- In 'Periods of unauthorized staff leave' column, enter the days for which one it is forbidden to request a leave (for example '0112-3112' to forbid to request days during the period 01/12 to 31/12) ; if you want to enter several periods, separate them with ' ; '
When doing the configuration, only employees that have this staff leave profile will be impacted.
Forbid to request leave for a several employees (by department, branch and customized lists)
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Constraints
- Click on 'Open' then click on 'New constraint'
- Fill in a name in 'English' or 'French' or any language you want
- Choose a department and/or a branch and/or a customized list
- Choose the constraint type
- Staff leave not authorized : forbid to request leave for all employees
- Min. no. of employees present : requires a minimum number of staff present
- Enter a value if 'Min. no. of employees present' is selected
- Enter a period to the format JJMM-JJMM, or if there are several periods to the format JJMM-JJMM;JJMM-JJMM
- Choose the conflict management mode: 'blocking' or 'Alert'
- The constraint is automatically saved
Keywords associated to this article :
Leave and absences - Period - constraints - approval cycle - leave periods - customized list
Article is closed for comments.