Eurécia allows to generate automatically split days within a single click.
Who is concerned by this article ?
The administrators of the platform Eurécia.
But what does the law stipulate?
In France, employees are granted additional leave days when a fraction of the main paid holidays (excluding the fifth week) is taken outside the legal holiday period (outside the period from 1 May to 31 October).
It is therefore only on 31 October of each year that we are able to inform the employee whether or not he or she can benefit from split days of leave.
Generate split days
Access : Staff leave and absences > Manager view > Team trackers
- In the filter area define:
- Type of leave : because only one type of leave can be processed at a time
- Period : only one period can be processed at a time.
- If only a few trackers require the calculation of split days, select them manually.
- If all trackers require the calculation of split days, check 'Select all the elements' in 'Actions'
- And click on 'Generate split days' and the 'tracker action' menu appears
- Define the rules
- Active': the 'condition of eligibility for days off for splitting holiday periods' for example taking 10 standard working days between 01/05/xx and 31/10/xx.
- 'Inactive': not take into account the condition that a certain number of consecutive days must be taken between two dates in order to allocate the split
- Define the rules for assigning split days by adding one or more rules. For example:
- 2 days accrued if balance at 31/10 is > or = to 12 standard working days
- 1 days accrued if balance at 31/10 is > or = to 9 standard working days.
- 0 days accrued if balance at 31/10 is < to 9 standard working days.
- Add an adjustment comment
- Click on "Preview"
- Check the results obtained then click on 'Confirm' or 'Close' :
- "Close" or "Back" allows to cancel the operation : then there is no impact on the trackers.
- "Apply" allows to go on: split days will be credited in the accrued entitlements and the number of impacted trackers is displayed.
This operation is not reversible!
By opening each tracker impacted, it is possible to visualize the line credited of split days in the recap table.
Note : You can easily change the predefined configuration.
Keywords associated to this article :
Split days - generate - staff leave and absences - type of leave - entitlements