The model of the Variable Payroll Element (VPE) input sheet allows to define the data that will be exported for payroll. It is possible to create several models according to your needs.
The model will be used every week/month to transmit information to the payroll service.
Who is concerned by this article ?
The administrator of Eurécia platform.
First step : create the fields that will be used in the VPE input sheet
These fields can be existing values in Eurécia or external values that will be directly entered in each input sheet.
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Variable payroll elements > Open Fields definition
- Click on 'New Payroll field'
- Enter a description
- Select a 'System field' if the element you want to select is in Eurécia, if not let it empty.
Many elements of the platform can be selected.
Employee record elements
- Title, Last name, First name, Job title, ID number, Social security number, email address, department, branch ect
Company record elements
- Business registration code
- Organization code
- Company Code
Staff leave and absences elements
- Staff leaves : recovers all leave for the period as well as not flagged leave over a period of one year before the start of the input sheet. The absence type code is displayed in the Excel export of the input sheet and not the description. Flagged date are the same used in payroll export. If we flag leaves from the VPE input sheet they no longer go up in the Export standard pay interface and vice versa.
- Meal vouchers : recovers the number of meal vouchers calculated in the optional menu 'Meal vouchers'. The month at the end of the input sheet determines the month for which on date are recovered.
HR Portal elements
- Employee record : recover the variable payroll elements of the employee record when the categories match and when descriptions of the new field match the description in the element of the employee record.
- Select the category of the employee record.
- Enter a number of months of difference if the start date of the element that will be created in the employee file must be different from the start date of the VPE grid. For example: if the number of months of difference is set to +2, then the element created when the January VPE grid is saved will start on March 1.
- Check 'Display changes in period only' for the new values to be present in the VPE input sheet and only that ones. This feature is not compatible with
Time and activities elements
- Attendance time : recover the number of worked hours in the time-sheets.
- Time worked : recover the number of worked hours in the time-sheets.
- Overtime : recover overtime hours that have been processed (transferred in a tracker) that have not been flagged. Only weeks ending in the period of the entry grid will be taken into account. If one of the treatments is cancelled after the validation of the grid, then it will return to negative regulation on the next grid. The information will be presented in the grid with a column indicating the quantity and a column indicating the distribution by week.
- Select the 'Overtime codes' that are associated to this field. It is possible to create a column in the grid that accumulates all overtime hours regardless of their rate of increase. To do this, add one line for each overtime code.
- Select then the field type:
- Predefined : this field allows you to define a default value that will be pre-filled when the grid is created. However, the user of a grid will be able to modify this value according to his needs.
- Fill-in a Payroll code a 'category code' and a 'type code' (optional)
- Repeat the process for each field
Second step : insert the fields in a VPE grid
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Variable payroll elements > Grid models
- Click on 'New template' to create a new grid or open an existent one to edit it
- In 'General', fill-in a description
- In 'Variable Elements', click on 'Add a variable element'
- Select a group of elements
- Select the group sequence (numerical) : it allows to define the order in which the groups will be displayed in the VPE grid and the excel export
- Select the field : the list is filled with predefined fields.
- Select the field sequence (numerical) : it allows to define in which order the fields will be displayed in the group, in the VPE grid and excel export.
- Check 'Editable' to allows the users to edit the values in the new VPE grid.If necessary, the recovered values will be greyed out and cannot be modified in the grid. This feature is incompatible with "Show only period modifications" in the fields of the VPE grid.
- Check 'Exported' : for the field to be in the excel export of the VPE grid.
- Save the line
- Repeat the process for each field
- Save the grid
Keywords associated to this article :
Variable payroll elements - VPE - input sheet - Staff leave and absences - export excel - variable - fields definition