"Activity tracking sheets" Tab helps you to enter your activity report by informing the time you spent on reports criteria (clients, projects, tasks or else ...).
You can also declare specific times: on-calls times, shifts, dress-up time…
Access: Time & activities> My timesheets> go on the specific timesheet
In "Activity tracking" Tab:
- Put the time you spent on the activity or check “standard day”
- Check “R” if the activity needs to be invoiced again to the clients.
- Inform report criteria (clients/projects/tasks)
- In need, inform the type of time (for example: on-call time). Default time is “standard”. This column only appears if different times exists in your company.
- Type a commentary (optional).
- Add some lines if you need to add new timeslots.
- Save and/or submit for validation.