'Activity tracking' Tab helps you to enter your activity report by informing the time you spent on reports criteria (clients, projects, tasks or else ...).
Who is concerned by this article?
All users that use the Time and Activity module to fill in timesheets.
Input my activities
Access: Time & activities > My timesheets
- Go to 'Activity tracking' Tab
- Put the time you spent on the activity or check 'standard day' to prefill-in hours from the workshift of the day
- Check 'R' if the activity needs to be invoiced again to clients.
- Inform report criteria (clients/projects/tasks)
- If necessary, inform the type of time (for example: on-call time). Default time is 'standard'. This column only appears if different times exists in your company.
- Add a comment (optional).
- Add additional lines to add activities, if necessary. .
- Save and/or submit for approval
Keywords associated to this article:
Activity - time tracking - time - timesheet - workshift - input hours - time type - report criteria - analytical