Time or Activity sheets allow the user to transmit an activity report (CRA) resuming the time worked, and the report criteria corresponding to the professional activities.
This functionality allows you to synchronize with other modules : Staff leave & Absences and Resource Calendar in order to be able to visualize absences and events.
The synchronization of those informations is automatic when the activity or time sheet is opened, but it can also be forced manually.
Depending on your company settings of the application, absences, hours or events can be pre-filled in the activity or time sheet.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Synchronization of timesheet and leaves
Access: Time & Activities > My timesheets
Time or Activity sheet can be pre-filled by 3 type of information :
- Staff leave & absences approved.
- Workshift times in the employee record defined in 'Task calendar'
- Report criteria event's (Resource calendar).
Time & Activities can be synchronize with Staff leave & Absences and Resource calendar or Task Calendar.
You will be able to visualize workshift times data's (Task Calendar) or activities data's (Resource calendar).
Depending on which module you use, many configurations are possible and many information take precedence over any other :
- You are using 'Staff Leaves & Absences', your sheets synchronize approved absences. When you open the sheet, absences are automatically informed except in the case where the user had previously informed manually an activity just before approval of the leave, in that case you'll be able to see both.
- You are using the Task Calendar, your sheets inform your workshift time, you can find it on the employee record.
- You are using 'Staff leave & Absences' and 'Task calendar', your sheets synchronize with approved absences and workshift times in the employee record. Absence takes precedence over any other information. If a leave is approved but the work shift times does not refer therefor leave will be visible but work shift time won't. If the leave/absence type refers to the employee's sequence, then the absence will resume working hours
- You are using Resource calendar, your sheets synchronize with events and report criteria.
- You are using Staff leave & absences and Task calendar, you sheets synchronize approved absences and, events and report criteria can be visualized. Absences takes precedence over any other information. If a leave is approved and other activities had been planned on the same day via 'Resource calendar' activities will 'be erased by the absence'.
Depending on settings, functionalities may vary.
In Activity Tracking or Time Tracking:
- When you open the sheet: information's from other modules automatically comes to fill the sheet.
- If any modification happened, and you do not want to exit, you can force synchronization:
- Click on 'synchronize with staff leave and public holidays' if you want to find absences.
- Click on 'synchronize with task calendar' if you want to find work shift times.
- Click on 'synchronize with activity calendar' to find events.
- Depending on settings, you also be able to visualize work shift times which are define in the employee record by checking 'standard'.
- Finish filling the time or activity sheet.
- Save and/or submit for approval.
Summary and legend
- Staff leave and absences systematically precede over any other information from other modules, allowing pre-filling sheets: work shift times, events of resource calendar, for the same period.
- Work shift times or events won't be displayed on sheets if they are on the same timeslot.
- Manual data's cannot be modify when synchronizing, except if the come from a Resource calendar modification.
- 'Source of information' column says if it was automatically or manually typed.
- An icon/color code will give you more information:
- : a manual entry has been made on the line
- : information from synchronization
- : Synchronization information has been modified.
Keywords associated to this article:
Time - timesheet - workshift - input hours - time type - activity - time tracking - events - activity tracking - leaves - absences - public holiday - synchronize