Time or Activity sheets allow the user to transfer an activity report (CRA) resuming your time worked, your report criteria corresponding to your professional activities.
This functionality allows you to synchronize with other modules : Staff leave & Absences and Resource Calendar in order to be able to visualize absences and events.
The synchronization of those information's is automatical when the activity or time sheet is opened, but it can also be forced manually.
Depending on your company settings of the application, absences, hours or events can be pre-filed in the activity or time sheet.
Access: Time & Activities > My timesheets.
Time or Activity sheet can be pre-filed by 3 type of information :
- Staff leave & absences approved.
- work shift times in my employee record defined in "task calendar"
- Report criteria event's (Resource calendar).
Time & Activities can be synchronize with Staff leave & Absences and Resource calendar OR Task Calendar.
You will be able to visualize work shift times data's (Task Calendar) or activities data's 'Resource calendar).
Depending on which module you use, many configurations are possible and many information take precedence over any other :
- You are using "Staff Leaves & Absences", your sheet synchronizes approved absences. When you open the sheet, absences are automatically informed except in the case where the user had previously informed manually an activity just before approval of the leave, in that case you'll be able to see both.
- You are using Task Calendar, your sheet informs your work shift time, you can find it on my employee record.
- You are using "Staff leave & Absences" and "Task calendar", your sheet synchronize with approved absences and work shift times in my employee record. Absence takes precedence over any other information. If a leave is approved but the work shift times doesn't fit therefor leave will be seeable but work shift time wont. If type of leave/absences fits, so absence will consider work shift time.
- You are using Resource calendar, your sheet synchronizes with events and report criteria.
- You are using Staff leave & absences and Task calendar, you sheet synchronizes approved absences and, events and report criteria can be visualized. Absences takes precedence over any other information. If a leave is approved and other activities had been planned on the same day via "Resource calendar" activities will "be smash by the absence".
Depending on settings, functionalities may vary:
In Activity Tracking or Time Tracking:
- When you open the sheet: information's from other modules automatically comes to filled the sheet.
- If any modification happened, and you do not want to exit, you can force synchronization:
- Click on "synchronize with staff leave and public holidays" if you want to find absences.
- Click on "synchronize with task calendar" if you want to find work shift times.
- Click on "synchronize with activity calendar" to find events.
- Depending on settings, you also be able to visualize work shift times which are define on the employee record by checking " standard".
- Finish filling the time or activity sheet.
- Save and/or submit for approval.
Staff leave, absences and public holidays prevails over any other elements you can synchronize automatically. Manual input prevails over automatic or forced synchronization.
A synchronization of work shift time predicts: 9am/12pm - 1pm/5pm and prefilled the timesheet.
An approved leave covers the all work shift time from 9am from 5pm, you can:
- Erase the synchronize work shift time
- Keep the synchronize work shift predicted : 9am/12pm - 1pm/5pm
In case of a partial absence on a day (midday absence or one hour absence), the absence will only replace the work shift time of the event.
Summary and legend
- Staff leave and absences systematically precede over any other information from other modules, allowing pre-filling sheets: work shift times, events of resource calendar, for the same period.
- Work shift times or events won't be displayed on sheets if they are on the same timeslot.
- Manual data's cannot be modify when synchronizing, except if the come frme a Resource calendar modification.
- "Source of information" column says if it was automatically or manually typed.
- A writing hand: manual
- Green arrows forming a circle: synchronized information's.
- Red arrows forming a circle: synchronized information's had been modified.