Depending on the needs you expressed when you ordered the software, we have assigned you the official public holiday calendar of countries (or even regions) that concern you.
However, you have the possibility to interfere and customize it.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator of Eurécia software.
How to create or modify the public holiday calendar?
Access: Admin Area > Public holidays calendars
- Click on Admin Area in the main menu.
- In 'Public holidays calendars' Tab, click on 'open'
- Open a calendar that already exists by clicking on it
- In 'General' Tab, enter a description of the calendar.
- in 'Public holidays' Tab click on "Create new item" or add a new item below one already existing by clicking on the arrow, present on every line.
- Enter the needed information. Do not enter a year for fixed days (New Year Eve's, Christmas ect...)
- Click on 'Approve'
Here, Approve does not mean Save. If you leave the page without clicking on 'Save', information you entered will be lost.
- To delete a public holiday, click on the cross, on the line of the day you want to delete.
- And then click on 'Save'
If you click on the column headings, 'YEAR', for example, you can classify by year, all the public holidays.
Keywords associated to this article:
Public Holidays Calendars - Public Holidays - Days