Absences & staff leave are automatically send into Eurecia's resources calendar. If you use Google Agenda or Microsoft Exchange, you can synchronize both together.
Access: Staff leave & absences > Staff leave calendar.
Click on "Synchronize with your agenda" on the right of the page, then depending on your Agenda :
- Click on "Google" to authorize Eurecia to access to your agendas.
- A window will appear, select your google account.
- Inform your password if it ask you to, click on "Connexion".
- Click on 'I accept" to authorize Eurecia to access to your Google account.
- Absences are now on Google too, "Synchronize with your Agenda" icon became "Eurecia is authorized to access to your Google Agenda".
- Choose your Microsoft version : Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft Exchange 2013 or Microsoft Office 365.
- Enter server address. You can find it in "About" from Outlook Web Access, "Host Address section" for example : https://dbxprd0710.outlook.com/owa
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Submit".