You do not want to synchronize your staff leave & absences on your Google agenda or Microsoft Exchange anymore? Here is how to stop it.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators, managers and users of the software.
In order to disable synchronization with your Google agenda you need to go on Google agenda, not Eurécia.
Access: Google Agenda.
- Click on your picture, on top right of the page.
- Click on "Account", "Settings Account" window will open.
- Go to "Apps and connected services" and click on "Account authorizations"
- In the list, click on Eurécia.
- Click on "Revoke access"
- Click on "ok" to confirm revocation access.
- Your Google account is no longer synchronize with Eurécia.
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Staff leave calendar.
On top left of "Calendar" tab
- Click on : Synchronize with your agenda".
- Delete your password.
- Click on "Submit".
Keywords associated to this article :
Synchronization - leave - absences - agenda - Microsoft Exchange - Google Agenda