You do not want to synchronize your staff leave & absences on your Google agenda or Microsoft Exchange anymore? Here is how to stop it:
In order to disable synchronization with your Google agenda you need to go on Google agenda, not Eurecia.
Access: Google Agenda.
- Click on your picture, on top right of the page.
- Click on "Account", "Settings Account" window will open.
- Go to "Apps and connected services" and click on "Account authorisations"
- In the list, click on Eurecia.
- Click on "Revoke access"
- Click on "ok" to confirm revocation access.
- Your Google account is no longer synchronize with Eurecia.
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Staff leave calendar.
On top left of "Calendar" tab
- Click on : Synchronize with your agenda".
- Delete your password.
- Click on "Submit".