Eurécia allows to take leaves on the trackers of the current year, of the previous year and those of the following year.
If some leaves remain on a tracker from a previous year, the employee will not be able to request an absence and take from this tracker. These remaining leaves need to be shifted on a tracker in which you can take leaves: usually on the counter of the current year or previous year.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators of Eurécia platform.
Transfer remaining leaves on another tracker
Access : Leave and absences > Manager view > Team trackers
- In the filter area, and define the following information (mandatory):
- The type of leaves
- The period
- Check the trackers obtained and click on 'Actions'
We advise to shift the remaining units once the tracker is closed. (the date in 'to be taken before' has to be in the past). But you still can do it even if the tracker is not closed.
- In the list, choose 'Transfer the remaining staff leave'
- A window opens: select the type of leaves and the year of the tracker in which the leaves will be transferred.
- Do not transfer : Non-worked days will be lost.
- Transfer to accrued entitlements : Non-worked days will be add in 'Credit accrued entitlements'. They no longer will be considered as non-worked days to take.
- Transfer to non-working days : non-working days will be add to to non-working days tracker, the employee will have more days to take on non-working days.
- Add an adjustment comment to explain the different transfers.
- Check up on the results by clicking on 'Preview' and then 'Apply' or 'Close'.
- Click on Close or Back to cancel.
- Click on Apply to go on: the number of of trackers impacted are precised.
This action is irreversible.
In every tracker impacted, it is possible to visualize the line of the transfer.
To do so open one of the trackers concerned and visualize the line in the recap table of the movement's trackers.
Keywords associated to this article :
Leaves - trackers - absences - remaining leaves - transfer