In some companies, the number of accrued leaves varies each year. Here is the procedure to follow to update the nulber of leaves or absences to be accrued each month.
If January has already been incremented by a wrong number, don't worry!
It is possible to correct the trackers easily for all employees.
Who is this article intended for?
Administrators for the Eurécia platform.
What will be covered?
- Editing entitlements to be accrued each month (or week)
- Fixing trackers when first accruals are incorrect
Editing entitlements to be accrued each month (or week)
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Open Staff leave and absences types
Any change will have no impact on the rights already accrued. In fact this action is only to be performed once the last acquisition of the period has been completed.
For example, if days are added on the first day of each month, it will be necessary to wait until 02 December to change the settings.
If days are added on the last day of each month, it will be necessary to wait until 01 January to change the settings.
- Select the type of absence.
- Go to "Conditions for accruing and taking leave"
- In the column 'Accrued entitlements (days), update the quantity of each month (or week) with the new value.
In 2019, the accumulated amount was 12 days per year, with 1 day accrued per month.
In 2020, the accumulated amount will be 10 days per year, with 0,8334 day accrued per month.
Once the last increment has been processed, you just need to replace the monthly total of 1 entered in the 'Accrued entitlements' column for each month by 0.8334.
Fixing trackers when first accruals are incorrect
If the modification of the number of days to be accrued has been realized following the first accrual of the period, this incorrect accrual should be corrected retroactively. The action is to be carried out in mass on all the trackers concerned.
Access : Staff leave and absences > Manager view > Team trackers
- Filter the trackers selecting the relevant type of absence and period
- Click on "Display".
- Click on "Actions".
- "Select all the elements".
- Select the actions to realize :
- "Credit the acquired rights": add rights in the trackers.
- "Debit the acquired rights" : Deduct rights in the trackers.
- "Enforce acquired rights" : defines the amount of accrued days for all employees (if employees already accrued 1 day instead of 0.8334, it is then necessary to enforce acquired rights to 0,8334).
- Select the unit (days or hours).
- Add an adjustment comment.
- Click on "Preview".
- Check the expected results.
- Click on Apply (Beware, this action cannot be undone).
Keywords associated to this article :
Absence type - entitlements - accrual period - team trackers