Access: Expense report > My expense reports.
- Click on “new expense report”
In "General" Tab:
- Inform “Period”
- Inform a description (optional)
- Eventually, inform any other information.
In “Expenses” Tab:
- Click on “new expense”
- Select “type of expense”
- Inform a “Name”
- “Ref” column allows to know the number of the invoice.
- Report criteria: enter client or project
- Check “R” if expenses need to be invoiced again.
- Inform Tax inclusive and/or Tax exclusive and VAT.
- Click on “Approve this line”
- If you want to create a new expense, click on “confirm this line and then add another directly after”
- Click on “save” or “approve”.
You can modify an expense as long as the expense report has not been approved.
When typing your expenses, you can:
- Enter different VAT (7%, 5.5%, 20%)
- Enter external or internal to the company guests.
- Enter multiple expenses for example: hotel expenses with one night, a diner at the restaurant and one drink.
- Chose the currency.
- Chose the report criteria.
- Check “R” if it needs to be invoiced again.