It is possible to define constraints and also retrieval rules for some days worked.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Access : Resource calendar >Task calendar > Administration > Rules and constraints
In 'Planning constraints', it is possible to set up an alert or blocking system beyond X consecutive working days or hours or rest periods. To do this, it is necessary to define the value at which the entry is alerted or blocked.
The constraints that can be defined are as follows:
- Maximum number of consecutive working days
- Maximum number of consecutive working hours
- Minimum number of consecutive rest days
- Minimum number of consecutive rest hours between 2 working days
In 'Retrieval rules' tab, it is possible to set up an automatic switchover system of X days or hours of leave in a tracker to be defined.
The rules that can be defined are as follows:
- For each weekend day worked (Saturday and Sunday)
- For each day worked beyond five days
- For each public holiday worked
- For each week worked beyond x hours transfer hours in excess of
Keywords associated to this article:
Resource calendar - constraints - task calendar - team calendar - days - hours - rest rules and constraints