This feature allows to manage job Evolution: define futures needs, view gaps, manage departures predictions and develop an action plan.
A table allows to analyze this data during a period.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Follow up Job Evolution
Access : Skills > Job Evolution
Define needs during a period
- From the table 'Staff evolution by job' select a period (for example 2018)
- If no period has been created, please check the following article : Edit a reference period
- In 'Staff at the start of the period' appear the number of employees for each job (information previously filled-in n the employee record in 'Skills' Tab)
- If data in this columns doesn't seem correct, in the employee record > Skills, click on 'New job.
- Define the number of employees needs in each job at the end of the year in 'Needs for the end of the period'
View the gaps between your needs and your staff
- The difference between the actual staff and the needs by job is calculated in the column 'Gap'
- The most pronounced gaps are highlighted: in green those that need to be increased, in red those that can be reduced (from the palest to the brightest in order to nuance needs)
Include departure predictions
- Fill-in the departure forecast: fill in the retirement departures and end of contracts
- The turnover is automatically calculated
- To re-start the calculation, click on the arrow:
- In 'retirement departure' to input 'Retirement age'
- In 'End of contract' to inform each job of the number of employees at the end of the fixed-term contract
- In 'Turnover' to recalculate the rate
Develop the action plan
This step is processed in the dedicated menu
- Click on 'Development of an action plan' to access to the menu
- Follow the indications : Development of an action plan
Keywords associated to this article:
Skills - action plan - evolution - staff - follow up - predictions - gaps - needs