The menu 'Hours export for payroll' allows to flag data and export to an Excel format hours to be paid and thus easily track the payment of these hours.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Access : Payroll > Hours export for payroll
In the filter area :
- If necessary, select the department, the branch, the employees or archived data
- Select the period to export
- Select the flag usually 'to be exported/to be processed - to be adjusted'
- Click on Excel Export
A excel file will automatically download.
- Back on Eurécia, check 'All' at the bottom of the table "Processing of hours worked".
- In the field "as..." select the brand 'exported / processed'.
- Confirm, processing is complete
Keywords associated to this article:
Overtime hours - manual transfer - automatic transfer - weekly theoretical - hourly theoretical - target - workshift - overtime management - number of overtime hours