Access: Resource calendar > Task calendar.
First of all, you need to create work shift calendars. In the case of the task calendar, a work shift calendar can contain only one work shift day, therefore "standard work shift" need to be “un-checked”. Once all work shift calendars created, you can go on the list of calendars.
Access: Resource calendar > Administration > List of calendars
- Click on “new calendar” on top left of the page
- Chose a description, for example: commercial calendar
- Chose the calendar colour
- Select the default calendar (one previously created)
- Click on “save” on bottom right of the page.
- Comeback on the tab “Task Calendars”
- Click on the task calendar where you can add the new event, a new window will open
- Select the concerned calendar
- Select concerned participants
- Finally, click on “Save”.