People had seen your ad, replied to it saying they are interested, their CV had been registered, now you just need to examine their application.
How can I sort out applications I received?
Access: Hiring > Applications.
Filter the applications.
To examine applications on a job, in research criteria:
- Select the concerned job
- Select years of experience needed.
- Select any skills needed.
You’ll only be able to see candidates corresponding to the criteria, ordered by wage claimed (from lowest to highest) and then by date of application (from the most recent to the least recent).
The adequacy percentage is calculated depending on the skills the job needs and the candidate’s skills.
Analyze applications and do a short-list.
- Click on an application to open a detailed record.
- Download the cover letter in attached files if you need it.
- Compare skills expected and candidate’s skills.
- Depending on this first analyze, update the application:
- “Unsuccessful application”: the application won’t be examined.
- "In process": a deeper analyze needs to be done or interviews.