Have you attended training courses, made new requests, want to know if they have been accepted? You don't remember the date of your next training session?
Who is concerned by this article ?
Standard users of Eurécia.
Visualize the courses I have been or am registered for?
Access : Click on the link you received by email or in Eurécia > My employee record > Training
- Go to 'About me' from the homepage
- And then click on 'Trainings'
Here are the different status of the training courses:
- Considered: your request is in process; it can be or accepted or denied.
- Approved: your request is accepted, the training course is registered in the training list, dates still need to be defined.
- Planed: training course is approved, dates are already planned and validated.
- Realized: the training course already took place and you participated.
- Rejected: the request has been rejected.
- Cancelled: the training has been accepted but then cancelled.
If you want more information on why your request for a training course has been rejected or cancelled, feel free to contact your manager or your HR department, depending on your organization company rules.
Keywords associated to this article :
Training - status - Employee record - Visualize - request- planned - Talents -About me