The export of absences for payroll allows you to generate a file to be integrated into the payroll software. This file can be in Excel format (export without connector) or in the specific format of the payroll software (export with connector).
Be careful if you have the option of managing meal vouchers, it is essential to calculate them before exporting absences for payroll ( "Order" button in the menu Payroll > Meal vouchers). Thus, the columns corresponding to the meal vouchers in the payroll export file are automatically updated. If the calculation is not done, the notion "Calculation of meal vouchers not done" appears in the column " Meal vouchers before absences and expenses" of the Excel export file.
Who is concerned by this article ?
Administrators of Eurécia.
Access : Payroll > Absences payroll export
In the filter area :
- In the filter area :
- Select the 'Approved' requests
- Select data flagged as 'to export/to process (with accrual)
- The period during which the data must be exported
- Use 'department' and 'branch' if necessary
- Click on 'Display'
- Approved leave and absences appear on the screen.
Export to Excel format
- Click on 'Excel export'
- Select the export you want to realize and click on 'Download'
- Flag exported data
- Click on 'Actions'
- Click on 'Select all the elements'
- Click on 'Flag as exported/processed'
To the payroll software format
- Click on 'Payroll export'
- A menu proposes to flag extract data, select 'exported/processed' (or do no select anything if an export of variable payroll elements has to be done)
- Click on 'Payroll export': a file will download
- Integrate the file into the payroll software
The export appears in the 'Export history' table.
Keywords associated to this article :
Export absences to payroll - Absences - payroll - leave requests - export