You are administrator or HR manager and you want to desmaterialize payslips and make them available to your employees?
Access : Payroll > Extract and integrate payslips > Import a new file
- Fill in, for all employees, in their record, the social security number the last name and first name. This information has to be identical in your payroll software and in Eurécia.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version installed on your computer has to be superior to 1.5.
Import pay slips:
- Chose the month and year of the pay slips to be imported. By default the system is set to the current month and year.
- Fill in a 'Description'. If you do not put anything, the system will automatically fill in the current month and year.
- Then, is 'Select a file to be imported' click on 'Browse' and then search for the file to import.
- And, click on 'Step 4 - Start import' :
Note : You have the possibility to preview data imported before starting import.
Analyse the import result
A log displays the import result:
- Pay slips imported with success are mentionned with the name of the employee associated.
- PDF pages of pay slips are mentionned too.
- A 'Log file for import' is created.
- Pay slips referring to social security numbers not referenced in Eurecia will be rejected.
- Pay slips referring to employees with the same social security number will be rejected.
- Pay slips concerning employees with multi-contracts, therefore having the same social security number, from one contract to another will be imported.
Note : Employees' pays slips with multi-contracts, have to be processed manually. It is therefore advisable either to differentiate employee records by contract (to have as many records as contracts) or to process them manually, per employee. The import cannot be done automatically.
Also, in the case of account management with division by department/structure. These contracts and pay slips should be attached manually to the employee file.
Employees can be notified, by email, when a new pay slip is available.
To do this, this option must not have been disabled from the employee and user file of the employees AND the option "do not send email to users" must be unchecked on the company file.
- When importing, we advise you to click on 'Notify employees':
- A message is then displayed on the screen :
- A message mentions the action completed :
Consult imported pay slips
Access : HR Portal > Employee records
Imported pay slips are available in employee records. They can export them at any time by clicking on the PDF logo.
A noter :
If the service for making the pay slip available should end its activity, users should be informed at least 3 months before the date of closure of the service, in order to allow them to download the stored pay slips.
This rule also applies in the event of the end of your activity, if you yourself ensure the conservation of dematerialized pay slips.
Finally, employees must be able to download all their dematerialised pay slips at any time, without having to carry out complex or repetitive operations, and in a structured and commonly used electronic format.
Mots clés associés à cet article :
Payslips - dematerialized - dematerialized pay slips - Notify employees - pay slips import - log file for import - financial data - dowload pay slips - employee data - pdf - Star import - social security number - available pay slips