Eurécia allows to realize overview imports of the data in the employee records.
You can, for example, import within a single click many employees or add IBAN of all your employees.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators of Eurécia.
Prepare the file to import
Download the file containing your employees' existing information
Access : Admin Area > General Settings > Employees and users
- Click on the Excel icon,
- then choose 'Export employees (complete).
- In this file, keep only the sheet that contains the column(s) you want to fill in.
- In the other sheet, also delete all the columns that you do not want to change when importing.
To import data into the employee record, you must have subscribed to the HR Portal module.
Finally, save it to CSV format (*.csv)
The import key is the mail or the ID number. Be sure to leave at least one of these two columns in the file.
Import the file
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Data storage area > Manual data import
- Go to 'Admin Area' in the main menu, then click on 'General settings'
- In 'Data storage area', 'manual data import' click on 'New'
- Select 'Users' than click on 'Import a file'
- Fill in a description, choose your .csv file to import from your computer.
- Choose a point of view 'Email' or 'ID number' according on the column you chose to preserve in your file.
- Click on 'Load file'
You arrive on the page that allows you to associate each field of the platform with a column of your file. The preview column allows you to check the first row of your column (excluding the heading) so that the association is correct.
At the bottom of the page, you can :
- Click on 'Preview' to check that the entire import will proceed correctly. If you have any errors, they will be mentioned individually, line by line.
- Or, click on 'Start import'. Your employee records will be updated with the data you have imported.
You will find attached to this guide an example of a file to import into Eurécia (and recovered via the standard export).
If you do not have access to imports, please contact Eurécia Assistance.
Keywords associated to this article :
Imports - data - employee record - employee file - users - file