An interview campaign is launched with managers and their employees. It is now a question of tracking its progress and relaunching those who are not on track....
Who is concerned by this article ?
Administrators and managers of Eurécia in your company.
How to manage an interview campaign ?
Access : Individual interviews > Campaigns > Campaigns in progress
- Go to 'Individual interviews' then to 'Campaigns'
- To open a campaign 'in progress' click on 'campaign details'
Track the progress of the campaign
It is possible to track the progress of interviews according to their status:
- Number of unplanned interviews (in yellow): the manager has not set an interview date
- Number of planned interviews (in green): the manager has defined an interview date, the interview is being prepared by the actors concerned
- Number of interviews taken place (in purple): the manager has specified in the software that he/she has conducted the interview, he/she is in the process of writing the conclusions
- Number of interviews where closing is in progress (in pink): the manager has finalised the interview, the interview follows the approval cycle to be signed.
- Number of closed interviews (in orange): the interview was signed by both manager and employee.
- Number of deleted interviews (in blue)
Campaigns with the status "In preparation" are campaigns that have not started, whose start date is later than the current date.
Details of the interviews
For each manager, the list of all the interviews to be conducted uses the same color code as the statistics table. This makes it easy to know the status of each interview.
Depending on the interview status
In the statistics table:
- Click on the "@" button in front of the status to be reminded
- Check the managers to be reminded: they will only receive an email for interviews with the status concerned
- Click on the "Reminder": the email is automatically sent.
Depending on the manager
In the Interview detail table
- Click on the "@" button in front of the manager to be reminded
- Click on the "Reminder": the email is automatically sent, only for those not closed.
Keywords associated to this article :
Manage - process - interview campaign - employees - individual interviews - managers - administrators