You want to create report criteria or analytical accounts? You want to modify some axis or analytical accounts? Follow the guide !
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Add or modify report criteria or analytical accounts
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Report criteria
- Open a report criterion or click on 'New Report criterion'
- Fill-in a description
- Select a display sequence
- Fill-in the currency
- 'Active' allows to give the possibility to use or not this report criterion
- 'Display in ...' allows to assign this report criterion to different modules (Time & Activities, Expense reports or Resource Calendar)
- Define the color that will appear in the Resource Calendar
- if the report criterion has to be mandatory input, active it by checking 'Make input mandatory'
- 'Activate distribution keys' to display the distribution menu in the analytical accounts
- It is possible to 'Make comments field mandatory when report criterion is selected' if it is enable
- 'Approval workflow management', allows to define which report criterion will be to approve by the manager
- Enable 'Project management' allows to make the report criterion visible in the 'definition of budgets and expenses'
In 'More options' :
- Select the unit
- You can type a 'long description' and add 'comments' I
In 'Manager rights for budget definition interface' you can configure the rights on report criteria
Click on to 'Display details' of the account concerned and a new page appears.
In this tab, you can find all the general information about the account.
- In 'Account' type the name
- Fill in a code (if necessary)
- Define the calendar color
- Fill-in the invoicing type (Actual price or Fixed price)
- Choose the default costs (Specific or Employees)
- Fill-in the daily production cost specific to this account
- Choose if the default sales rate is Specific or Employees
- Fill-in the daily sales rate specific to this account
- Fill in the dates associated to this account (start and end dates)
- In 'Progress and budget tracking' you can input provisional hours and days and the production cost associated to this account
In 'Account managers'
In this tab you can define the account manager, to extract the data associated to this accounts managers.
- Click on 'New manager'
- Select the name of the manager
- Fill in his role
In 'Visible for …'
In this tab you can restrict the access to some users.
- Check employees that need to have a visibility on this account.
In 'Special rates'
- Click on 'New rate'
- Select the name of an employee
- Fill-in the role
- Fill-in the daily cost
- Fill-in the daily sales rate
- Fill-in a comment
In 'Projects associated'
This tab allows projects to be taken into account in the account of the report criteria.
- Put in the column 'Projects associated' the projects that are associated to the account of the report criteria
- 'Projects by default' allows to automatically filled-in the line 'project' if the report criteria is input in an expense report or a timesheet. You can modify it if several projects are linked.
Keywords associated to this article:
Time - timesheet – workshift - input hours - time type - activity - time tracking - activity tracking - report criteria - accounts - analytical - clients - projects - tasks - special rates - daily costs
Article is closed for comments.