An employee has submitted an absence request for approval? The Manager can simply approve it.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators and Managers in charge of a team.
Approve a leave request
Access : Leave and absences > Manager view > Request approval
There are three different ways to approve/reject leave and absences requests.
By opening each request
- Open the leave request by clicking on it.
- Click on 'Approve' or 'Reject' on the right.
- If you click on 'Reject' you will have to put a mandatory comment to justify.
From Manager view
- Approve or reject the request by clicking directly on the icon buttons
- On the left at the beginning of each leave and absence request line, there are two icon buttons:
- " Approve this absence request"
- " Reject this absence request"
- Approve or reject several requests from the manager view
- Check the requests to be approved (on the left of each line or via "Actions" > Select all the elements)
- Click on 'Actions, then on 'Approve'.
You may not be responsible for the final approval of the request and the buttons may be called 'Intermediate Validation'. The request then follows the defined approval cycle and is sent to the next manager before being definitively approved.
Depending on the size of the company, it is possible to define up to 5 validation levels.
Keywords associated to this article :
approve - leave - absence - request - submit for approval - manager - action - reject