When creating a new employee, some fields of the record are essential for the module Time and Activities. Follow the user guide !
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Configure an employee that will input activity sheets
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Open Employee and users
- Workshift : select the workshift of the employee to define the planned hours and rules linked to the maximal daily hours and overtime hours
- Activity rate (optional) : related to the workshift, allows to define if the employee is at 80% for example.
If the employee only needs to see a part of the analytical accounts, it is possible to precisely define the visibility that the employee will have in his or her activity sheets. This makes it easier to input and avoids input errors. Several methods are possible:
In 'Time and activities'
- In budget, Hourly cost, Daily cost (optional) : input the cost of the employee to realize a financial follow up on analytical accounts.
- In budget, Hours sales rate, Daily rate (optional) : input the rate of the employee to realize a financial follow up on analytical accounts.
- In 'Mandatory analytical axis' select the axis that are mandatory for the employee in the activity sheet.
In 'Visible report criteria'
- Apply same user rights as : choose a person in the list, if the new employee has the same rights that this person, and click on 'Refresh'
- For each axis :
- Select the accounts the employee will be able to see and put them in the column 'Visible'
- Click on 'Save'
Keywords associated to this article:
Time - timesheet - workshift - input hours - time type - activity - time tracking - activity tracking - configure - employee record - position - rules - report criteria - analytical - accounts - axis