Eurécia allows to easily create expense reports. In each expense report you can fill in several expenses, then you just need to submit it for approval to be reimbursed.
Who is concerned by this article ?
All users of Eurécia.
Create a new expense report
It is possible to create a new expense report from two places.
- Click on 'Add an expense' :
From 'Expense reports' module:
Access : Expense reports >My expense reports
- Click on 'New expense report'
Create an expense report
On the left part of the screen, you can add different expenses and the right banner allows to edit the properties of the expense report.
- Click on the list to select the month of the expense report:
- You can also click on the tag in the right banner to edit:
- The expense report profile
- The name
- The period
- The reference
- The type
- The Currency
- Activate / deactivate the automatic recognition
- In the right banner several options are accessible :
Allows to add a certificate about the expense report (and also one for each expense in the report)
Allows to manage the print options and then print the expense report if necessary.
Allows to manager the filter and the display options on the expense report.
By clicking on this button, you can copy the expense report :
Allows to delete the expense report (according to the rights you have)
Enter the expenses
In the menu 'New Expense' :
- Select the expense type,
- Drop a file or click on 'Ad a receipt from...'
- The OCR operates (except when it is not activated) and some zones of the expense are automatically filled in: it is possible to zoom with the mouse to make it easier
- Enter the date
- Enter the name
- Fill in the total amount (tax incl) and the VAT amounts
- Add a comment
- Fill in the ' reference receipt'
If the automatic VAT calculation feature is enabled, it will be calculated automatically when there is only one rate available. It will be calculated on the default rate defined by default when several rates are available.
Click on 'More options' to detail different VAT amounts.
- If it a meal expense, some fields dedicated to internal or external invitees will appear.
- Select the payment method: different fields available come from the employee record of the employee
- If there is a report criteria management, fill the axis concerned
- Check 'Re-invoiceable' to identify expenses that can be deducted to another axis (client, project)
- Click on 'Save': the expense is saved and the software is then ready for you to create the next expense.
Submit the expense report for approval
- To add a comment for the approval managers, you just need to click on the bubble you can see below to add a comment.
- Click on 'Submit for approval'
Once the expense has been submitted for approval, you won't be able to edit the expenses.
Key words associated to this article :
Expense reports - Reimbursement - Exceptional expenses - Request - expenses - receipts - OCR