Eurécia allows to record a new activity in the calendar or to modify an event.
Who is concerned by this article?
All users of the Resource Calendar.
Create or modify an activity
Access : Resource Calendar > Team calendar or Task calendar
- Click on the calendar to create a new activity
- According to the time slot concerned select:
- Hourly : or a personalized timeslot, chose the date and hour from the start to the end of the activity.
- All day: Eurécia chooses it by default depending on the company work shift.
- Morning: Eurécia chooses it by default depending on the morning company work shift.
- Afternoon: Eurécia chooses it by default depending on the afternoon company work shift.
- Fill-in a 'subject'
- Choose the calendar attached to this activity.
- In "General" Tab define : (optional)
- Fill-in the place
- The priority: none, high, medium, low.
- If the activity is 'private' check it.
- Check 'presence' if you actually are present.
- If the activity is recurrent, check it and precise the time between each one.
- Status, chose confirmed or provisional.
- Fill in the reports criteria.
- Fill in the reminders
- In 'Participants' Tab:
- Select concerned participants by using the arrows, from 'resources available' to 'resources assigned'.
- Fill-in the allocation rate
- In 'Resources' tab:
- Select the material resources needed for the activity.
Keywords associated to this article:
Resource calendar - task calendar - activity - create an event - modify event - meetings