It is indeed possible to see the different type of leave trackers and their details (Accrued leaves, to be accrued, already taken and the final balance).
Who is this article intended for?
Standard users as employees.
Displaying my leave balance
Access: Staff leave & absences > My balance
- Accrual start / accrual end: Start and end of the period during which annual leaves are accrued.
- Period: The year to which the tracker is referring to.
- Type: Kind of leaves or absences "(d)" for days and "(h)" for hours.
- Accrued: Total of days or hours accrued since the accrual start.
- Days taken: Total of days or hours already taken since the accrual start.
- Remaining days: Remaining leave days. The balance between the "accrued" and days "taken".
- Remaining entitlements to be accrued: Remaining days or hours to be accrued till the end of the period.
- Submitted for approval: Refers to future absences approved or submitted for approval.
- Simulated balance at end of period: The balance at the end of the period. It takes into account accrued days, taken days as well as planned absences on the overall period. (Remaining days + Remaining entitlements to be accrued - Planned absences)
Further details about the balance of each tracker can be displayed by simply clicking on them:
Keywords associated to this article :
Balance - Leave - Absences - period - entitlements - Accrued - Taken - Tracker- type