Eurécia gives you the possibility to visualize your team leave trackers.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators and managers.
Display the leave balances of employees
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Manager View > Team trackers
- Accrual start / accrual end: start and end of the period.
- Period: year.
- Type: kind of leaves or absences "(d)" for days and "(h)" for hours.
- Accrued: total of days or hours taken since the accrual start.
- Days taken: total of days or hours already taken since the accrual start.
- Remaining days: remaining leave days between "accrued" and "days taken"
- Remaining entitlements to be accrued: days or hours accrued till the end of the period.
- Planned absences: absences approved or submitted for approval but the date hasn't been reached yet.
- Simulated balance at end of period: days remaining till the end of period, considering accrued days and taken days on the global period. (Remaining days + Remaining entitlements to be accrued - Planned absences)
You can filter those data's by:
- Type (of staff leave & absences)
Keywords associated to this article :
Leave balances - team trackers - entitlements - taken - accrued - priode - absence