You notice that leave balances do not correspond to those on your pay slips.
A data entry error, a wrong calculation, forces you to modify your trackers. These tasks are simplified thanks to the interface "Update wizard".
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators and Payroll Managers.
Open the Update wizard
Access : Leave and absences > Manager view > Team trackers > Update wizard
The three parts of the update wizard :
- Payslip information : you can choose the employee from whom you want to check the pay slip; for your information: the month of payroll processing appears.
- Payslips periods : periods appear by default, it is possible to filter on each tracker individually.
- Payslip leave balances: trackers appear with detailed data filtered in the 'Payslip periods' and which come from trackers in Eurécia.
- Here, you can control and check the adequacy between the balance displayed and the leave balance on the payslip (on the right of the screen). You can manually edit it.
- Once you've done it, click on save.
Note : Even if you do not use the HR Portal module or payslips import, you still can use the update wizard.
Keywords associated to this article:
Edit - control - payroll - payslips - check - update wizard - leave - trackers