Creating custom users lists allows to add visibility rights to certain users.
Organized in groups, employees will be able to share some access in modules for which the custom users lists have been created.
Who is concerned by thhis article?
Administrators of Eurécia platform.
How to create a custom users list?
Access : Admin Area > Custom users lists
- Click on Admin Area in the main menu.
- In Custom users lists, click on 'Open'
To create a custom users list
- Click on "New List"
- Fill in a description related to the content list.
- Select the concerned employees and click on the arrow 'add selected elements' to put them in 'Employee included on list'
- Click on save, to record this new list.
These lists will have several possible applications in Eurecia for people who have a view of them:
- Supplementary filtering throughout the platform via the "Employees" drop-down list, the name of the custom user list will appear at the top of the drop-down list in parenthesis.
- Creation of restrictions (minimum number of people present or unauthorized leave) applicable to the members of these lists.
- Creation of a approval cycle using these custom users lists.
Keywords associated to this article:Mots clés associés à cet article :
Custom users lists - employees - members of the list