The calculation and ordering of meal vouchers are centralized in a dedicated menu.
This feature also allows you to automatically send an order email to the meal voucher supplier.
After calculating the meal vouchers of the month in this interface, the number of meal vouchers per employee appears, depending on the settings, in the various modules and options of Eurécia:
Standard payroll export of Staff leave and absences modules
- Reports of Staff leave and absences module
- Reports of Expense reports module
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators of Eurécia.
Calculate meal vouchers
Access : Payroll > Meal vouchers
- Go to 'Payroll' and then click on 'Meal vouchers'
In the filter area :
- Select 'Department' and 'Branch' to calculate the number of meal vouchers for a limited number of employees (optional)
- Select the period
- If the payroll is for a full month (first to last day of the month), select a month in 'Period'
- If not, use 'customize periods' and enter the start and end date of your payroll period.
- Finally, click on 'Order' to generate the order file of meal vouchers.
- An Excel standard file containing the number of meal vouchers to be ordered per person, the details of the calculation of the number of meal vouchers and a payment sheet is automatically created.
- If a restaurant voucher supplier has been selected in the configuration, a second file is created in the format of the meal voucher supplier
The 2 files are then available in 'Summary of previous order'. You can download each file again by clicking on the appropriated icon.
Keywords associated to this article :
Meal vouchers - calculation - order - payroll - payroll export