Accounting export of expenses allows to generate a file to integrate into the payroll software. This file can be in standard Excel format or in specific payroll software format.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as HR manager or the accountant.
Accounting export of expenses
Access : Expense reports > Expenses analysis/ Accounting export
Select expenses to export
In the filter area :
- Restrict, if necessary, to a department or a specific branch
- Select the 'Period' to export (example: 'This month')
- Select the 'Status' of expenses to export, usually 'Approved' or 'To be reimbursed' or 'Reimbursed' according to the internal control process
- Verify the flag 'no selection'
- Click on 'Display'
Export to standard Excel format
- Click on 'Excel Export'
- Choose the export
- An .xls file will download automatically
- Click on 'Actions'
- Select all the elements
- Flag as 'Exported to accounts' or 'Transfer order to be made'
- Click on 'Confirm'
This allows to indicate to the software that expenses has been sent to accounting. They won't be proposed in the next export. Expenses disappear of the detail expenses because the flag is on 'no selection'.
Export to a specific format
- Click on 'Accounting Export'
- Select the write date
- Fill in the flag in 'Flag all elements on list as' (we recommend 'Exported to accounts'
- Click on 'Accounting export'
- the file exported is automatically download
The export is displayed in the export history of exports. You can download the file again by click on the paper clip:
Keywords associated to this article:
Expense reports - approved expenses - accounting export - send reimbursed expense reports to accounting - excel export - expense analysis
Article is closed for comments.