You have just exported a CSV file and it contains unwanted special characters (accents, letters that seem misinterpreted, for example)?
Here is the process to follow to get a file that meet your expectations.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Correct the CSV file
- Download the Notepad++ app (free software)
- On the CSV file, click on the right button
- Select 'Edit with NotePad ++'
- The file opens with Notepad ++
- Click on 'Encoding'
- And then on 'Convert to ANSI'
- Save the file: it is ready to use, the special characters have been corrected.
- The encoding process is over.
Keywords associated to this article:
Special characters - CSV file - Convert in UTF8 ANSI - Notepad ++ - download CSV file - convert data - encoding