It is possible to export expenses for accounting purpose and integrate the fershly obtained export into a payroll software. This file can be in standard Excel format or in specific payroll software format.
Who is this article intended for?
The administrator as HR manager or the accountant.
Accounting export of expenses
Access : Expense reports > Expenses analysis/ Accounting export
Select expenses to export
In the filter area :
- Restrict, if necessary, to a department or a specific branch.
- Select the Period" to export (For example: "This month").
- Select the "Status" of expenses to export, usually 'Approved' or "To be reimbursed" or "Reimbursed". according to the internal control process.
- Review the flag "No selection".
- Click on "Display".
Export to standard Excel format
- Click on 'Excel Export'
- Choose the export.
- An .xls file will be automatically downloaded.
- Click on "Actions".
- Select the relevant elements.
- Flag as "Exported to accounts" or "Transfer order to be made".
- Click on "Confirm".
This allows to indicate to the software that expenses have been sent to accounting. They will not appear in the next export. Expenses disappear of the detail expenses because the flag is on "no selection".
Exporting to a specific format
- Click on "Accounting Export".
- Select the "Write date".
- Fill in the flag in "Flag all elements on list as" (we recommend "Exported to accounts").
- Click on "Accounting export".
- The file, once exported, is automatically download.
The export is displayed in the export history. You may download the file again by clicking on the paper clip:
Keywords associated to this article:
Expense reports - approved expenses - accounting export - send reimbursed expense reports to accounting - excel export - expense analysis