In order to automate the process of expense report inputs related to company card statement. Eurécia offers the possibility to create them automatically via an import of company card statement from banks.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
How works the import of expenses?
The import can be done with a encrypted file, in which only the 4 last characters are visible.
- Employee pay with their company card
- The bank receive information about those payments
- The bank creates automatically statements that are stored on a FTP server
- The administrator of the platform of the accountant get an import file
- The file is integrated in Eurécia, and Eurécia creates automatically the expense reports.
To be able to realize this import, 4 settings are indispensables.
Fill in a company card in the employee record of concerned users
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Open Employee and users
- Open the record of each concerned employee
- In 'Position' go to 'Payment Method'
- Click on to add a company card or fill-in the information and check 'Company card'
Define a default expense report profile
Access : Admin Area > General Settings > Open Employee and users
- Open the record of each employee concerned
- In 'Rules' go to 'Expense reports'
- Assign a default profile to the employee
Authorize inputs several times a day
Access : Admin Area > Expense reports > Open Profiles and Groups
- Open the expense report profile concerned
- In each expense, go to 'Controls on input'
- Check 'Authorize this expense type several times a day' to avoid blockages in the event of multiple expense reports
Enable the option 'Company card statement import'
Access : Admin Area > Expense reports > Means of payment > Import expenses
This menu has to be active for the person in charge to realize the import (usually the administrator or the accountant). To active it, please contact the Assistance Service.
- Click on 'Import expenses'
- Select 'Company card statement'
- Click on 'Import file'
- Select an import template
- Download the import file
- Click on 'Load file'
- Check the mapping
- If the result is correct, click on 'Start import'
- If not, correct it by clicking on 'Update template' and then 'Start import'
Expense reports are automatically created thanks to the import. The users have to open them and fill-in the expense types and the missing information to submit them for approval.
If there are expenses made with personal means of payment, it is possible to add them on the same expense report or create a new expense report.
Keywords associated to this article:
Expense reports - Reimbursement - professional expenses - expenses - reimburse - import - expense import - company card - company card statement - import expenses
Article is closed for comments.