Eurécia proposes several reports in order to follow up and manage the different expenses.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration and the Manager.
'Expense reports' reports
Access : Expense reports > Reports
The reports can be filtered by:
There are different reports:
Graphics reports :
- Evolution of expenses : it highlights the movement of expenses by nature and by month
- Breakdown of expenses : it highlights the breakdown of expenses by nature and by month
It is possible to choose the form (bar, columns, pie or table) you can also print them or download them to PNG, JPG, PDF or SVG formats from the menu.
Excel reports :
- Meal vouchers deduction : it highlights, by employee, the deduction of meal vouchers according to the expenses made by the employee or if he has been invited to a meal in an expense reports of a colleague. In this reports, appears the ID number, the first name and last names, the number of meal vouchers to deduct, the number of the expense reports, the sender and the date, the name of the expense report.
- Expense details: it highlights the total amounts accumulated (VAT, tax included, tax excluded, amount to reimburse, recoverable VAT) of expenses made by employee and by expense type.
- Accounting entries (credits) : it highlights the tax included total amounts of expenses made by employee depending on the payment method.
- Accounting entries (debits) : it highlights the tax included total amounts of expenses made by expense type depending on the payment method.
- CO2 emissions: allows to calculate the total carbon dioxide emissions by department or structure (total of the 1st levels only). The calculation includes the number of kilometers covered in the expense reports x the number of grams of CO2 / km in the employee record. To set it up, see the Calculate your carbon footprint during business travels.
- Track expenses by employee: it allows to track the total tax included amounts of expenses by employee, by expense types.
- Recoverable VAT : it highlights the total recoverable VAT by accounting account.
These reports are offered as standard, for more advanced needs, it is quite possible to establish a connection between Eurécia and business intelligence tools.
Similar reports are also available as standard in all modules of the Eurécia software.
Keywords associated to this article:
Expense reports - reimbursement - Professional expenses - reports - footprint - expenses - standard reports - exports Excel