Interviews themes contain several parts. It can be customized for each type of interview and for each profession if necessary.
Here are the different steps to follow.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrators of Eurécia platform and the managers as team manager.
Create campaigns types
Access : Admin Area > Talents modules > Annual interviews > Campaigns types
- Click on 'Add a campaign type'
- Fill-in a name
Auto assessment allows to create campaigns in which collaborators will assess their skills. These campaigns types don't have questions. It can't be deleted.
Access : Interviews> Campaigns
- open 'Question manager'
Create interview preparation themes
- Click on 'Add a theme'
- Fill-in a name and click on 'Create'
- Once you created it, in the column 'Concerns' choose if it concerns the manager, the collaborator or both, the choice is automatically saved.
For each part of the interview :
- Click on 'Add a question'
- Select the theme
- Enter the question
- Choose the display order
- To customize questions according to the job types, click on the 'file' icon, the list of jobs appears: check the concerned jobs
- Choose if it is an open answer or a multiple choice answer
- Click on 'Validate'
In the column 'Concerns' of the question you just add, select if it concerns the manager, the collaborator or both.
Check the interview content for each job
If the questions are customized by job, it is possible to check questions that need to be prepared by each person involved in the interview.
- Select a job
- Click on 'Manager questions', 'Collaborator questions', 'Conclusions' in order to verify the content of both parts.
Define collaborator and manager rights during the interview preparation
Access : Admin Area > Talents modules > Interviews > Rights management
Select the rights that the collaborator will have during the interview preparation
- View the manager questionnaire: the collaborator will be able to visualize the manager preparation: questions and answers.
- Publish the questionnaire : the manager will be able to visualize the collaborator preparation: questions and answers
- Publish the pre evaluation : the manager will be able to visualize the evaluation of the skills (of the collaborator) realized by the collaborator himself.
Select the rights that the manager will have during the interview preparation
- View the collaborator questionnaire: the manager will be able to visualize the collaborator preparation: questions and answers.
- Publish the questionnaire : the collaborator will be able to visualize the manager preparation: questions and answers
- Publish the pre evaluation : the collaborator will be able to visualize the evaluation of the skills realized by the manager himself.
Define the approval cycle of interviews
Once the conclusions of interviews processed, the interview can follow an approval cycle in order to be signed by the designated persons.
Access : Admin Area > Talents modules > Interviews > Approval cycle
The manager of the collaborator is the first to sign the interview because he was the one in charge. .
- Add a signatory :
- 'The collaborator'
- 'Named person' : then, choose the person among the users of the Interviews modules
- Check 'Notify the signatory by email when he needs to validate'
- Eventually, you can change order with the arrows, in the last column
Keywords associated to this article:
Interviews - Campaigns - dashboards - employee - new campaign - themes - questions - questionnaires - approval cycle - preparation - collaborator