An interview campaign allows to launch a series of interviews with managers and their employees that each will have to conduct.
The campaign questions configured must be finalized before creating a new campaign (questions for the employee, for the manager, conclusions).
Who is concerned by this article ?
Administrators of Eurécia.
How to create an interview campaign?
Access : Individual interviews > Campaigns
- Click on 'New campaign'
- Define the start date: emails will be sent at this date to launch interviews this date is at least the current date or a future date, the campaign cannot be retroactive
- Define an end date : Managers will have to finalized interviews before this date.
- Select a campaign type :
- Depending on the campaign type, the questionnaire will be different.
- The self-assessment campaign allows to create campaigns where employees will assess their skills. This type of campaign does not include preparatory questions.
- Fill a campaign name
- Check 'Display the pre evaluation step' so that the employee and his manager evaluate each of the employee's skills before the interview.
- Check 'Notify the managers by email' for them to receive an email at the start date.
- Check the concerned managers in the list.
- Click on 'Create the campaign'
Keywords associated to this article :
Individual interviews - Campaign - Employee - New campaign - skills - dashboard