Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Create a work shift
First of all, you need to create work shift calendars.
In the case of the task calendar, a work shift calendar can contain only one work shift day, therefore 'standard work shift' need to be 'un-checked'.
Once all the work shift calendars are created, you can go on the list of calendars.
Access : Admin Area > Resource calendar > Calendars > Open
- Click on 'New calendar'
- Fill-in a description
- Choose the calendar color
- Select the default calendar (one previously created)
- Click on 'Save' on bottom right of the page.
- Comeback on the tab 'Task Calendars'
- Click on the task calendar where you can add the new event, a new window will open
- Select the concerned calendar
- Select concerned participants
- Finally, click on 'Save'.
Keywords associated to this article:
Resource calendar - task calendar - work shift - events